Friday, March 4, 2011

Tomorrows A New Day

I haven't slept much lately.  Micah was up for a week and we recorded new stuff all week long.  It was the shit too.  I haven't really had that much fun in awhile.  Kind of sucks that I didn't play a lick of poker.  In a way that was nice too.  Hell, I still haven't played.  I'm still amped on the Epidimic rush.  Lance just left here not long ago.  We got 2 of his brand new songs started.  Which are the shit by the way.  I started to mix one of our new tracks too.  It should be finished by tomorrow evening I hope.  I probably shouldn't write while I am tired... I just read through some of the knowledge I dropped on here and you can tell I didn't like English Class.  Oh well.. you get the point.  Tomorrows a new day.  Fight the good fight.

John Quest

P.S.  Lance Stanley... sneak preview at the Brew-ha Coffee place in C.C.  on Open Mic Night...  AKA Monday... at 8.  See ya there.

No comments:

Post a Comment