Saturday, April 23, 2011

Didn't go to church, but I heard Pastor Troy

Thanks to all the thugs who showed love- I appreciate it, thanks to all my Florida 495 riders who came out, thanks to Sektion 8's first lady and Haha himself for comin' out, thanks to Kenny Kong for hookin' it up- much love,  thanks to Pastor Troy for keepin' it real- that was fresh, thanks to all the other artists who showed me love, and thanks to myself for droppin flowetical knowledge always, thanks to everybody that I know personally that showed up, and thanks to those that I just met even though you came to see me rep this rap shit- I hope all y'all feel the need to come back. Big thanks to Lucy Lu and 3D- Lucy and Chauncey- for helpin' me keep it lovely! Thanks to this guy on the right for also keepin' it lovely, sorry I don't remember your name- I'm pretty sure that's your fault.  I've ran out of thanks now though, sorry soundman...    Good Night.

  crac kajak

No comments:

Post a Comment